NDO 0.56% 89.5¢ nido education limited

galileo, I believe that the "signup" you refer to is...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    galileo,

I believe that the "signup" you refer to is confidentiality agreements with parties selected to participate further in the farm out process, not to be confused with signup for an actual farmout agreement.

Expression of Interest deadline was 4 July. Parties were then selected to "participate in the farm out process" which probably happened, as Strat pointed out, only a month ago. This means that the selected parties were then given an Information Memorandum with details of the assets, access to the data, a forward process and timetable. I haven't seen this latter timetable published by Nido, so the only thing I have to go on is what Nido said in their Q2 report just a month ago..."Nido plans to complete the farm-out of its exploration acreage by the end of 2008".

I may have missed it but can you direct me to where NDO published a "stated aim of having a physical roll out by Q4 this year". Are you sure this wasn't the SC54 shallows they were referring to, which of course they have just come out to say they will be drilling early Sep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 89.5¢ 88.0¢ $53.48K 60.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6574 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 26117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.