APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Merry APG Christmas everyone! :), page-8

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Id like to know if this management team have a retirement plan? When are they planning on leaving? They are well passed retirement age.

I’d also like to know, for those that supported them, with share price being at rock bottom, when is enough enough? When will you see that under their management, no matter what they’ve told you behind closed doors, it all means bananas as the share price is at rock bottom. That information is worth as much as toilet paper as the share price will make you money, that info means nothing if the share price never goes up, and with market confidence in them being non existent it wont move. Maybe you’ll see your mistakes, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Another thing I would like investigated is the bundle of voting cards MT placed in the box after the first round of voting was counted. I would like to know if they were all legitimate votes or were they votes put forward of names who did not show, without their knowledge.

The voting going online with the registry is going to do us a lot of favours, and these type of questionable tactics won’t occur when it’s all directly lodged with the share registry being over watched by ASIC and ASX due to the flood of complaints trey received.
    Last edited by TJ1988: 11/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.