VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

merry christmas 4.1c, page-6

1. 141 Posts.
    Stakes,

You will find compared to many other stocks VMT has stood up reasonably well in this stock market " crunch". Also many of the little guys such as Vmoto are the ones that people bail out of in hard times as they conseider it a "Penny Stock" and a stock that they are only taking a 50% hit on compared to many of the mining stocks where they are unable to sell because they have been really clobbered and would take a huge loss.

Just watch their announcments and reporting and an occasional call to a board member to confirm they are on track and the price will look after itself.

At the moment in this market they could tell people they are taking over Suzuki and the stock would still br flat.

I still think at these levels it is a pretty good buy. You have a much better chance of seeing Vmoto doubleing in the near term then any mining stock i know of do the same.4 to 8 is not a big leap. FMG going from 2.50 to 5 is!

Hang in if you can - they have kept all their promises top date and i have faith they will see out this dark time for us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $17.75K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53963 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 230743 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.