merry christmas and a prosperous new year

1. 17,117 Posts.
    I just popped in to wish you all the very best....whatever your dreams and wishes are......
    oh and I just have to add.....all those aussie battlers are not spending, they are making sure the home is safe....
    saving their money for that rainy day.....
    the rba raised interest rates too fast, too soon, too high...
    retailers are looking at probably the worst figures in two decades....that says a lot, a huge statement from the people, who are not on a high note regarding the economy....not like the silly ones wearing the rose coloured glasses, that kept bumping the rates up...talking up the economy....ignorant of the real world

rates will either stay on hold, or start dropping....
    the govnuts will panick, and you may see a bigger FHB grant...the states who pick up the stamp duty are panicking....and in total dissaray.....
    I believe the inner city crowd are like ' on another planet', there is still a big demand for the larger house out in the suburbs...there has been the commencement of a definate trend against the tiny boxes crammed into the inner city.....its an early trend.....
    if you ever lived in a large house, its very difficult to suddenly cram everything into some of those tiny boxes, just for the sake of saving travel time etc

for those of you who have followed my posts over the years...nothing recently, has changed my view....I look to the long term, and I see it as sound...
    however, my predictions regarding the economy, are being played out right now, but the economy is in far worse shape than I had imagined....
    the political situation has made everything even more difficult, and we will not see stablity until that is resolved.
    in the meantime have a good one.......

omg, then you read something like this....
    coastal towns with growth of 38% and 77% is outrageous
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/sunny-days-return-to-seachange-property-market-20101217-190vh.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.