SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Merry Christmas and prosperous new year

1. 3,147 Posts.
    Season of goodwill

I have had plenty to say over the past six months. Over that period I've drawn a few run-ins from one or two posters. In some of those run-ins I have been as bad as the other by attacking the person rather than the subject. I do like vigorous debate and I come on here to learn myself as much as to express an opinion. My opinions have been modified in some instances by some quality posts, for that I say thank you. I have also had many laughs at the humour of some posters, both those negative and positive on the company, thanks for that.

So I would like to draw a line in the sand and hold out the hand of goodwill to call a truce with those posters whom I perhaps get under the skin.

I enjoy the chats and I do think it worthwhile not only sharing thoughts but as a form of support to the many individual investors who would otherwise be left in a toal vacuum not understanding what others are thinking.

I'll be back after Christmas with my usual positiveness, unless I hear something material from the company to change my mind. I will also make a determined effort to be less judgmental of others posting style and accept that others have views no matter how they post those views. I can't promise I will stick to a different me, but I'll give it a damn good go.

Merry Christmas to all and here's to a prosperous new year in the Slater soap opera SGH long or short [both can win it is just timing]

p.s just realised it is a little ironic I started with "goodwill" D'oh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.