MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Does anyone here honestly think the struggling company whose...

1. 76 Posts.
    Does anyone here honestly think the struggling company whose share price is in free fall would bother to put up a tree if they had good community relations?

SP free fall ????

Much higher SP = Time

The current SP reflects nothing but the unfortunate sequence of events that has mocked metgasco for the last 2 years odd.

First the moratorium that was called for by challengers to csg, which now has been answered by the NSW Gov by spending 18 months putting together a comprehensive environmental orientated csg progression plan. Hence they realize the need for the gas/power.

Second was the untimely but needed capital raise. I at first was disappointed at such swift action to raise, but in time I've realized they weren't far off the mark in timing since seeing the SP action. If they hadn't done it right then, then they risked not being able to offer a premium for Cap raise/SPP for the activities that are a necessity for a exploration company.

So really the current SP IMHO comes back to longer term share holders getting fed up with hold ups + when the news came thru that they were waiting for (green light) they were hit with what seamed what seamed like an untimely CR.

Plus the people who are either over extended and those who participated in the SPP needing to sell.

And amongst that again are the traders that see their monies spent better elsewhere til the current TA improves.

Plus lack of buyers due to above and media looking for a story/money/own interests.

Now they have the money for their needed activities.So again IMHO TIME is needed for some positive news (completed GSA/ good isometric(spelling)results from Kingfisher (CONVENTIONAL FOR SOME)/ farm in/takeover).

No.1 indicator to back my thoughts - VOLUME !!!

GIVE IT TIME !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.237M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 13664897 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3626406 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.