AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

merry christmas fortrend

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Mr IK, if you read this thread PLEASE do not give these guys(FORTREND) any more shares. We have seen what they have done and even though its short term it hurts alot.

You have raised some cash which I know is very important as you like 1 million in the bank at all times but this needs to stop soon.I realise raising cash is tough and it was necessary but surely once bitten twice shy is relevant now?

I for one am looking FWD to what the money raised will be used for. I assume its for mt mulligan but we shareholders will just need to wait and see I suppose. A company update would be nice...

I hate to bitch as I am your biggest fan but I HOPE you are working hard at alternative funding options/arrangements for the future as this is not working IMO...(maybe MB can do a placement for another few million shares, surely he has the most to gain/lose so its in his best interests to supposrt MNM/SP)

I remain optermistic that you have good news around the corner and expect the market to get excited early next year when we start to drill again but for the time being I am fed up watching Fortrend sell and sell again..

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THEM MORE SHARES,,,,I just hoe you watching their holding closely like I am...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.