AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"MNM should now seriously consider cancelling the Fortrend Loan...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "MNM should now seriously consider cancelling the Fortrend Loan agreement. It was never a good idea in the first place."

Hi navy, no need to cancel the facility, just show these guys that we do not rely on their cash and we will not allow their games to continue. Will be an interesting few weeks ahead now that Fortrend will not be counting on more cheap shares in the near future. I assume/hope they hold their remaining shares and stop selling at a loss as there is no point anymore.Well done MNM management,,,,I am very happy with the placement..

The ones who forked out the 500k will want the oppies to be in the money come next year so I doubt they will be selling. This IMO should help to get some buying demand back.

Buyers have been waiting for Fortrend to stop selling,run out of shares and this placement IMO will bring back the buyers...

(I think the people who buy oppies know they are more risky but the oppies here have huge upside IMO, If I had a free 30K I would have bought 1 million MNMOA last week already..)

My wish came true.....game has now changed Fortrend,,,,,Management are large holders and they are not happy seeing you selling like the rest of us regular holders,,,,maybe you should pump the SP now and try make a profit from this deal...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.