AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

merry christmas ghosta, page-12

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi El,

We certainly had a very good year, especially with our Nickel stocks.
    Although I have not been into AGM all the way till the recent take-over, I also made some real good returns from this company.

I believe that the new year bring much of the same as long as China and India keep growing.
    Imho we will see more of the better Junior Nickel miners being taken-over in the next 12 months.

As you know I have put my money on WSA, which should become the lowest cost Nickel producer with the highest grade in Australia and with some excellent exploration ground.

Albidon would be another favourite but for now I have not taken a postition yet as the Nickel miners here at home have at least no political risks attached to it.
    But saying this the rising price of PGM by products make this mine very appetising

At the end of the day Sally and even IGO could become a target but time will tell.

Next year should be another good one for the base as well as precious metal imho. Lets just hope that the US will stay out of recession and we will be up and running for another great year with far above average returns.

Congrats to all AGM holders and for those who paid above $1 mark, I hope you get a counter offer.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.