PSC 5.71% 9.9¢ prospect resources limited

Merry Christmas PSC holders

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Firstly “Merry Christmas” to all my fellow holders.

I just wanted to leave a bit of a present here for all those who may be stressing over what has transpired with PSC over the last few days. Especially if you recently bought in.

If you ignore all the noise regarding income tax and unproven unfranked dividends we are left with some straight facts.

- According to the ASX website PSC currently has a total market cap of 347 million trading at 75.5c.

- For the sale of Arcadia, PSC after paying Zimbabwean CGT will still be left with over 346 million U.S dollars. This equates to roughly 480 million Australian!

- PSC also has 20 million in the bank.

So just take a moment to reflect on the fact that you currently hold a company trading with a market cap of 347 million dollars who has just signed a deal that will net them
    480 million in cash AFTER ZIMBABWEAN CGT!

By March next year PSC will have very close to 500 million dollars total in cash in the bank and the only thing stopping this 347 million market cap from closing that gap to 500 million (cash backed not pricing in any new projects) IS BECAUSE SOME-GUY ON HOTCOPPER SAID YOU WILL BE PAID OUT IN UNFRANKED DIVIDENDS.. Hell I’d hate to see what people would do if I posted there was a meteorite heading for Australia next Feb.

Do you seriously think management are going to pay out all the long term loyal shareholders INCLUDING THEMSELVES in a manner which would lead to the large majority losing 47% of this money too tax.. really? Come
    on really?

I think everyone should read what I have just written both forwards and backwards. You will all enjoy your Christmas break much more

Have a good weekend y’all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $53.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $147.8K 1.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17102 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 95000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.