UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

merry christmas, page-8

1. 242 Posts.
    Here is a weekly chart of UNS and as you can see it is approaching critical support. Great buying at these levels. It has certainly been sold down over the past 7 weeks.
    Note how far price is away from the 20(light blue) and 40(white) week EMA's.
    Let's Hope Price will pull back to the ma's like a rubber band just like it did back in August.
    The last weekly bar that you see is classed as a reversal bar as it opened low and closed above the open bouncing off support around .50c.
    If we take out last weeks high then that would be positive and we would look to break the 2 downtrending yellow resistance lines that are currently acting as resistance.
    Once we have clearly broken these 2 lines and price is above the 2 ma's THEN we can breathe a sigh of relief and start to look at testing the 1.80 resistance again.

If you find my charting of any use let me know and I will post an updated chart each week or month whichever you prefer as I have over 100,000 units in this co so have a great interest in the future direction of this co.

Go UNI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.