BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Merry christmas, page-6

1. 2,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    How on earth is it managements fault that this company is being targeted by unscrupulous manipulators??
    What could they say, do, release to reverse the downtrend when aforementioned unscrupulous dudes will just continue to sell it down?? Surely you have noticed that EVERY time a sale from the ask side happens about 3 seconds later (miraculously) a parcel of between 1 and a thousand shares takes it back to the bid level. Is that managements fault? Then weak holders give up the ghost (especially after a quick read of Hot Copper posters whinges) and they get their shares back a pip or 2 below what they sold them for.
    Any day now the same dudes will start to push the SP back up so they can keep playing with it. I'm just as sick of those bastards as most here seem to be sick of management but theres nothing that can be done about them I'm afraid. The watchdog is a joke - no teeth.
    Watch this space - when the reversal comes (and it will) - all the nay sayers will be out there predicting how high the SP will go and what a great company they are priviledged to be a part of.

Stop looking at the SP might help guys!! Stressing about it and bashing management as being the sole cause of its decline will just do your head in and quite frankly is a total crock of ......
    Just picked up another 7,000 at the bargain basement price of 31c. 3 secs later 195 shares sold at 30.5 - damn management!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.