WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Merry Christmas, page-8

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    It's actually an outstanding point and my own story is a case in point.

A couple of days ago, I bought a very large chunk of shares at .071.

I did so because I believe it's a great price (my highest purchase on this stock in 3 years is 9.6c and I believed it was a great entry point then too) - and also because the AGM was brought forward and there is clearly something in that.

To a certain extent, I should feel entitled to believe the company's proclamations, aired here on HotCopper, that the AGM was brought forward to 'engage with the investment community' or because they're chockers with appointments that require the full board - both of which hint at something... ahem.... imminent.

The point is, many of us over the past few years have bought more shares off the back of sentiment specifically driven by management and we have been wrong almost every time. Meanwhile, Baker & Young facilitates meet and greets with investors, offers 15c projections which do not materialise, and nails the peaks as they off-load their shares. I've always said... they must get really lucky.

I do not doubt the company's long-term viability - I wouldn't be invested here otherwise - but I resent stuffing up entry points off the back of strong hints given by the company that never come true.

In short, if there is not a material event or ANYTHING to suggest why AGM was so early this year, I will be steaming f___g angry and will infer nothing more than a specific attempt to hint at something huge to get their performance shares over the line. And if nothing by late next year.... think I'm aggressive on these threads? Wait until I get to next year's AGM.

Time for this company to put up or shut up.... which, I'm sure, was being said on these forums years ago.
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 19/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.