MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

LOl the saviour has arrived and spoken!! He who does not hold he...

1. 1,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    LOl the saviour has arrived and spoken!! He who does not hold he who doesn’t agree with the employees or wishes to produce information of his own feats which outweigh or current distinguished professors, Dr of chemistry, ip owners and innovators, Dr of Porche Who saved one of the most iconic models seen today! BHPs go to Drs! The state of New York’s go to DRs! The guy who educates future leaders on the best strategies to bring large projects online in the most economical way to ensure money is spent wisely.... while delivering projects on time alas guaranteeing a greater chance at success . And another employee who was only the chief financial officer for St George. And let’s not forget the many other accolades of our highly experienced board who have extensive knowledge and time. Resulting in relationships that are built on more than you can imagine.

Fact you have nothing to stress over or at risk apparently so why put so much effort in to rubbishing those more shall we say accomplished than yourself.... you have no financial loss or gain to make so I don’t know why you waste your time here? And on the merry season?

Cheer up bro life’s good and what ever mns does won’t affect your investment so unless your the saviour, maybe you should hire a plane and fly it over bondi or Syd is its your warnings ect or just have a bat and go to sleep me thinks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.