AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Merry Christmas

1. 1,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    As we start to wind down for the year and enjoy christmas festivities, I would like to wish everyone here an extremely merry christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

It has been an unbelievable year for AB1 in general. I have traded this company 3 times this year and have accumulated more stock as the year progressed. I am a holder of this stock now and will be throughout 2020, unless a far left field event occurred. With the recent announcements, I thought we might be trading again by now but I have resigned to the fact that it will be 2020 before we trade again. Oh well, tis the season to be jolly!!!!!!!!

I would like to thank all the posters here for sharing their thoughts and research. Some of it entertaining, some of it informative and some it just crap. I guess that's hotcopper. I would like to sincerely thank Pangu for tiresly posting, without much recognition, industry news and information without blatantly ramping or trolling. A big thank you Pangu.

To everybody else, cheers and enjoy quality time with the most important people in your lives, your families and love ones.

xxxooo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.