AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Merry Christmas, page-7

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Okay, let’s think this through!

First of all, I don’t think Yat Siu has displayed any characteristics that would indicate he would make this kind of a serious announcement via a stinking “TWEET”...

Secondly, being a public Company provides LIQUIDITY for everyone, I mean everyone invested in the company outside of restricted shares! (that includes us little Minons as well as the much larger investors in the deal) (yes, no one is liquid today due to the current halt)

Thirdly, they just inked another Blockbuster 100% acquisition with a “AAA” production and technology company” located in the Silicon Valley nWAY!
    If I was one of the principles of this company one of the incentives to selling would be clearly to have the ability to sell some shares from time to time! Not happening when your privately held!

In my opinion, the only way this could make sense would be through an acquisition by a much larger fish and consuming the entirety of ANIMOCA lock, stock and barrel!
    There will be over 1 Billion shares issued once the Quiddi & nWay deals are fully closed transactions!
    Current share price is .18 cents Aussie and market cap of what, $150-160 million? For example a buyout at say double current price would fetch about $360 million at .36 Aussie dollars! If someone sees enough value, who knows?
    You can play with the numbers and dream of many different scenarios, some being much higher! Personally, I just don’t see it as it seems way too early and much greater value may be laying ahead leading to a much richer multiple!

This horse is just getting out of the starting gate and breaking to the front of the Blockchain Gaming pack and kicking up dirt in face of the very distant contender at this time!

Of course it is a bit unsettling if this tweet was retweeted by the Company and they didn’t read the entirety of the information being written if it is a mistake?
    This should be forwarded to the Company immediately for comment, as we have been patiently sitting through this Halt and don’t need anything else to be concerned about if this was a careless error by one of their media staff members!

At the end of the day, I am just a little retail Minon hoping to have invested into a very dynamic forward thinking and aggressively acting young Company looking to be position themselves early in the curve of a potential Blockchain gaming disruption!

Hopefully, the Company will comment on this tweet ASAP!

as usual 100% of the above is only my opinion and trying to make common sense of the information that is provided

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.