TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Merry Christmas, page-14

1. 1,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 989
    Some of us have been right at times just like yourself and wrong at other times just like yourself.

STX wants/needs cash and I think from memory part of their funding has Waylering timeliness they need to meet.

If Mongloia continues to look like a monster I dont think Chinese govt would want Petro sitting on their hands lowballing and stalling the project.
    From my understanding Petro have until Feb 11th the end of their MOU to do a deal with TMK before our 3 year PEP with 1st right of refusal begins. We may see some fireworks earlier than some expect but I firmly believe/expect us to be wanting too increase our ownership at some stage.

The fact a GSA has been signed with SANTOS should install some confidence.

Your well within your rights not to believe the production costs or FCF but I'm willing to bet your $4gj is further away than everyone else.

You can go back through thousands of threads and see similar positivity as expressed here on stocks before they go into production that aren't feeling the love and once into production then rerate and outperform and people say why didnt i buy that or buy more.

Its very wise to manage downside risk. Don't have to dismiss all information to do that though.

If we throw enough darts we all will eventually hit a bullseye, your 1st prediction was wrong.
    CR hurt lots and Colby needs to tick boxes moving forward and some of them are out of his control.
    One thing they haven't got wrong is identifying projects so far.

Debt funding, approvals, waylering production, pilot well success, another TCF added to resource, cracker seismic from L7, Condor license and JV partner is a lot to look forward to for an $80mc.

Start the 50c party thread in 2023 with a $1 party not long afterwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.