MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Merry Christmas, page-18

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    You can sue anyone for any amount of money but you won't get more than they can give you......... I guess if he wasn't able to pay up it'd be sale of assets then if he was still unable wage garnishment

Out of a bit of interest, went and reread the article about the case it seems there is not solely but a fair bit an individual defamation element to this case that actually ties in with my above post where I was thinking a long the lines of "Some of the things he accused management of could have been valid reason to but that's on the individuals not the company"

As per afr article:

"Magnis’ chairman Frank Poullas is named as an applicant in the court request as seeking to pursue a defamation claim"

and

"posted to HotCopper message boards about Magnis’ management and operating performance"

To me it feels it's on a personal level - something which I know Fritzl (and some others) would talk about very "critical" about would be one way to put it.......

Magnis maybe throwing out something in hope of getting something re company/"operating performance" damages but since they've got more than the 10 employees (and they'd be aware this is the law) it makes me feel like it's going to end up being the comments on FP/Management

Link below - if can't view because paywall then google "12ft ladder"

https://www. afr .com/markets/equity-markets/magnis-seeks-court-order-to-reveal-hotcopper-users-identities-20220727-p5b503
    Last edited by ogloko: 27/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.