MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Merry X-mass, Happy new year & Standby for Blast off or annihilation!, page-2

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Thanks again Dachopper! I do enjoy reading your well balanced views over a coffee. I too see massive benefits, but recognise that there will always be headwinds for paradigm shifts. Some of these will be valid, to get greater understanding, some will be driven by self interest, competitive forces, beliefs, fear or greed. As a brain surgeon said to my wife...."....we surgeons thought for decades that we were the masters of the universe and that we were the only ones that could save our patients. We now understand that we are part of a process and that it is the scientists that analyse tumours and identify the biology and markers that can be targeted with chemo drugs and the skill of the radiologists that makes the most difference in a patient's survival."

There are still of course surgeons that believe that they are the masters of the universe and that they are the only ones that matter and my guess is that you will never change their mind, they just become less relevant and the science becomes more advanced and those that focus on the patients outcomes, rather than their ego will win.....eventually.

Generally change is slow.....I focus on the potential and the belief that the science of cell therapy 'v' drug therapy, once sufficiently 'proven' is a no-brainer and people will look back and wonder why it took so long as the benefits are so massive.....Like the old 'Pantene' ad said...."it won't happen overnight, but it will happen".....belief and patience are required! GLTAH!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.