MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Febrile, that’s my adjective today. Annihilation warns this...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Febrile, that’s my adjective today. Annihilation warns this thread. We await the possible OTAT update and if we are enlightened, you can be sure a wide interpretation will be applied to suit each possibly pre-determined view.
    So while we wait, may I request some learned input into clarifying a potential even greater significance to the recent successful treatment for the patient, rejecting their intestine and colon transplant. The relevant details (I think) are below.

The patient was a 68-year-old man who underwent small intestine and colon transplantation on 31 October 2016 for short bowel syndrome related to multiple bowel resections in the setting of medically refractory Crohn’s disease.
    He was treated with three doses of 150 million bone marrow-derived allogeneic MSCs that were administered on days 0, 2, and 4

Our therapies deal with inflammation. Whether it is in the guts, heart of lungs for example. With the Covid trial other than timing (sweet spot) the other great determining factor towards success was age. Over 65 then we did not seem to make a difference.
    Well this chap was 68, and I presume had the immune system of a 68 year old, but here the treatment was incredibly successful. Why?
    Is the dosing regime (ie the amount and frequency) the reason? How about the potency? Did this regime just give the 68 year old system, simply more time to heal itself? If so, then any further NIH trial for Covid Ards can reflect this little “learn” which may have on a number of diseases a very significant increase in “the earn “
    I am as keen as anybody for OTAT clarification, any “pass” i.e. a yes or yes with further conditions or clarification required is positive. However in the meantime, would appreciate any feedback on the above.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.