MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Merry X-mass, Happy new year & Standby for Blast off or annihilation!, page-4

1. 5,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    thanks that effort- gave me and assume other more renewed focus on why we got into MSB. even if running at a great loss to me at present. I got out to create a tax loss, but got back in, more tax losses since sitting there if need to bes.
    I would suggest the Covid Ards, summary is missing a bit.
    Si wanted the trial to go all the way, as wanted to get enough numbers together- then have a 12 months review to see the regenerative properties MSC..the more numbers the better.....long covid is still an issue and will still be, all ARD also i think can cause long term damage. I'm hoping that that followup from that trial would be still had. The regenerative process was of particular interest to SI, but not much mentioned or focused on in presentations- it was a one sentence statement that i picked up on.... and i would very much like Si to address this in much more detail going forward, perhaps there is hesitation as he is not 100% sure of outcomes in this area so doesn't want to cloud the process to approvals with another distraction.
    the trial itself was corrupted by the change in standard care treatments (opposed to the design time of trial- was it 9months or earlier- and suggestion of administative error by the FDA on filing-changes left out or other); it was like being on paper 2 of doco about cowboys where the movie was about gardening on page 5....and that we got those patients when they were often beyond help, worth noting the standard care- didn't obvious work either. ... the trial was stopped because under these conditions endpoint could not be achieved with the numbers we had in the trial.... so no point in using the patients as lab rats to try and achieve data. Si would have really like to have addressed these patients much earlier in the onset, and was said several times by SI, the earlier the better....
    The wording at the time of why the trial was stopped suggested to me that if we had 1000s in the cohort we might have reached those endpoints but all guess work. It was said that endpoint would be be reach with the numbers we had in the trial. When we talk of these trials and data, endpionts; we should give huge thought and thanks to those people who are brave to put there lives on the line in any blind studies. they are not lab rats, but often become just a statistic. of course alot of what i think every one will have a differing piont of view, taking out of what they have seen, heard or read as individuals- drawn to various points of view obversed.
    thanks for all those views.
    Last edited by jwoody1000: 28/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.