GTE 3.57% 2.7¢ great western exploration limited.

Happy new year to all gte holders, including the get set...

1. 13,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711

Happy new year to all gte holders, including the get set crew.

This could be an exciting year for gte if the world economy behaves.It will be interesting to see how Spasskaya comes along. However I'm putting more faith in the Doolgunna and other Aussie tenements exploration than S. I note from the Dec Ann that some Doolgunna results should be imminent about some soil work done late last year.

The general Doolgunna province is a large one and I expect this year to be a revealing one so far as uncovering its many secrets. There continues to be a lot of exploration activity in the area with Ventnor, Sipa, Talisman, Thundellara and RNI all working hard to find those elusive rich reserves. GTE is now stepping up its ex activity too. I expect some big things in the area.

I remember when Frank and Jitto were appointed to the Board (just checked the exact date- 30/5/11) and I'm pretty sure it was Khaliqs who posted at about that time that FC's involvement would be a key driver to the success of the company. Well, I wonder what the opinion now is after the debacle at Fortis.

I expect that the seemingly then successful float of Fortis perhaps indicated that F and J were masterminds and that this wisdom and F's Asian connections would be the catalyst to GTE becoming another Fortis. This raised many expectations and which increased to excitement when the proposed OS acquistion was announced - the magical Kazakhstan was mentioned. F and J had done it again. Well I think it's fair to say that Spasskaya was not what was expected and therefore a disppointment to many holders. Nevertheless it's now in the fold. It's added to the company's portfolio and therefore gives it another asset facet.I hope it turns out to be a successful buy. Only time will tell.

I hope though that management now concentrates on its Aus tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $24.68K 893.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 359079 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 133043 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.