NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

merry xmas from dave to h/c

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    hi guys

Dave sends his best wishes and merry xmas..

""Sandy - The master in rheotrical questions - yes I believe you have less than a zero chance at being told what we are doing with our asset base. However I do expect you to ask and do enjoy our contact.

I would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and the same to the rest of the Hotcopper following. We have come along way in putting the foundation under our company and most of us will take some time off to recharge the batteries. Most companies state their employees cannot take more than 2 weeks off without special approval - at Nido we urge them to not take LESS than 2 weeks off as we all need to spend time on a beach somewhere with our families and friends to get ready for the new year. As for myself, I will be down on the farm for a month, picking weeds in my rather large garden ( 2.6 ac to be exact) and monitoring things from the internet.

We are happy to leave 2005 cashed up, to have a new breed of investors on our share registry, the team is complete save for a few key new players, the strategy for the assets are starting to come together and our profile in the Philippines is maturing. As 2005 was a year of strategy, 2006 will be a year of execution. It should make for another interesting year with lots for you and HC to debate. I still get a number of posts from various shareholders regarding this was said on HC and that was said on HC, becomes a bit like a Nido focus group. I must admit, getting people to search the internet for Nido related articles is of particular interest and worthwhile - we do it regularly as well but with the level of activity from day to day we sometimes miss some interesting ones. To all - keep up the good work, enjoy the mystery and intrigue and as always enjoy the ride.""

Best to all, have a great Christmas and lets make some serious money in the new year.

Cheers - Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 88.0¢ $54.37K 61.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 23274 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.