STM 0.00% 1.0¢ sunstone metals ltd

That may be right, but don't forget, the Malays are one of the...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    That may be right, but don't forget, the Malays are one of the biggest shareholders, they have multi millions invested.
    If Mawson went ahead they lose total control.
    Agreement amongst the large shareholders would be paramount in any due diligence.
    What if Mawsons intentions were the total takeover of the company to realize full value, what if it was made quite clear that the Malysians were not going to allow this to happen.
    No other explanation sits, that is, unless the drill results and data are suspect, if all that adds up, why would Mawson pull the plug, and why would the Malay call a general meeting to change directors.
    To me, McSweeny and Co has gone ahead to force hands here and sorted outside sources to push things along.
    The Malays do not want to lose control and have put a spanner in at the due process stage.
    Think about it, Mawson gets through due diligence, likes what it sees and makes an aggressive takeover at silly levels to the true value, the Malays have been in this for a long time, not only do they lose money but they miss out on the rel money to be made in the development of the mine into a highly profitable mine where they will make mega dollars if they end up taking control rather than Mawson, time will tell,
    Alh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $94.26K 9.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 463534 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 4737082 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.