SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Merry Xmas to all SBB Holders and Directors may all our Dreams come true in 2015.. if not s, page-14

1. 735 Posts.
    I have never understood the obsession people have with directors buying stock. I have seen stock being bought by directors only to plummet 60% and I have seen directors selling their stock only for it to double in value. On other forums I have seen posts from people saying "big vote of confidence, director buys $20,000 shares"

So what the guy is on a $300k salary and is worth a few million and he bought $20k of the stock. Yes big confidence, is more like an insult really.

Accaeric news of other Chinese menswear lables performing poorly in recent times was news that was around back when you where a staunch supporter of this stock, yet it did not seem to phase you back then. You only come back to warn us when you have sold your stock. Trying to justify your investment decision is understandable but you sold at a higher price than the SP is now, isnt that enough?

The fact is that SBB has performed incredibly well compared to its larger counterparts. Whether is good performance will continue is a question however so far its on a very good path. I have a theory that these big competitors perhaps expanded too quickly and have lost touch with what made them big in the first place hence loosing sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.