BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

It is refreshing and encouraging to receive comments from...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    It is refreshing and encouraging to receive comments from niftiest.

Why ?

Because the comments are objective and informative.

Conversely, I find it difficult to comprehend how some shareholders ( perhaps they're not actually shareholders) persist with damaging comments and innuendo that are subjective,emotional rather than logical, and seem to have as their objective the undermining of confidence.

And in the same breath they wonder why the SP is not rising.

It achieves no purpose....AT ALL !

If the comments of niftiest were not forthcoming, we'd be drowning in negativity.

So analyse what niftiest says: and it will be obvious WHY the rewards WILL be there.

Take time to congratulate management for being measured in their systematic attention to what is a complex commercial, cultural and political position.

Compare their unwavering stoicism to that of executives caught out in recent commissions; the rorting of politicians in our land of plenty, and the lack of accountability by those who have no skin in the game.

Well done Bassari Management.

I sympathise with those who are financially disadvantaged by schedules that don't meet with THEIR timelines.

But in answer to those who question the patience of significant investors, I would suggest looking at the holdings of the top 20.

They remain committed.

Merry Christmas to one and  all...

Especially those in Senegal !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.