PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Merry Xmas, page-16

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Happy new year to all and I hope you all had a Covid free Xmas. I have been busy all day starting with my BOOSTER (yay) here in Wollongong vaccination hub..... a good start. Then picked up a couple of seafood platters for tonight from a well known fishy place, then back to the supermarket and servo to get my well priced petrol at 146.9.......sounds stupid that this is a good price. Then some washing and blah blah blah blah. Just sat down to take a look at the last day of trade......all the well known suspects (CBA, BHP etc.) took a breather BUT imagine my surprise when I looked to the P section....even my others went up today which is rare so I get a happy new year.

For all who have heard me here before, I sold in Sydney (pre crazy boom) and bought back in the gong (I grew up here) and FINALLY the house renovation starts on 17th January....I would love to see some PAA movement upwards before June 30 so that I might sell a few to have some cash for superannuation contributions (although I am prepared to wait if I have to.

2022 brings a trip to NYC in Feb to meet two great nephews and a great nephew-in-law which have all been born during 2020 and 2021. I am nervous but we all (me, my sister and her hubby) can't wait to see them....it's been too long and we have missed babyhood of 2 and 3rd will be 3 months when we get there.

Good luck to everyone in 2022 and I hope to be chatting away here and hopefully we can all gloat about the PAA SP being well north of 20c and Cancer, Covid and MND being given a swift kick up the proverbial with Covipantel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $99.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $66.86K 327.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27750 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 84999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.