PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Merry Xmas, page-19

1. 2,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1566
    Well put Moreforme.

2022 is here,
    • MND. Pills will soon be made, then delivered to the Investigators running the MND trial that will trigger the release of the first $200,000.00 to Pharmaust.

• Covid. On the 17th Nov the company advised they had completed their due diligence on trial sites and that local CRO's would be running trials. The mention 6 different organizations had offered but have yet to say how many or who.

• Canine P3. On the 15th Nov the company announced a new additional trial site in NZ for the P3 Canine cancer trial. .

3 Clinical trials running at once and a 4th [Human Cancer] to join later in the year. They have advised the market that they are talking to various interested parties.

A covid trial in my mind should not take long, particularly as the safety profile of the drug is already well understood. [Fingers Crossed]

I personally believe the BOD have been working hard and are shrewd in their approach which has been directed more to industry heavyweights rather than retail investors. [ I wont get into the marketing debate]

We should have a very good idea of where we sit by the middle of the year.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.