AQD 0.00% 1.0¢ ausquest limited

merryl lynch offloaded to oxr, page-13

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 929
    Yea Footy, having a ball, saw Moulan Rouge last night, gward those chicks are hot, had to buy the Programe, lol.

Well if I traded AQD with a simple triangle chart, I'd be doing ok. Didnt sell any last time as I thought the consecutive annoucements would create a runner, no big deal, there's always next time.

I've said this before, but to re-iterate a previous post, AQD started trading on the basis that Nickel was in them hill's. Because of Nameless they got side tracked and put the Nickel projects on hold.

Looking at there experience, I'd say there's more than a fair chance that sucess will come there way. I personally believe the previous 10% share increase and 80% free options was there way of saying sorry and if you stick around this should make up for that mistake.

Anyway, what ever happens in the near future, eventually they will prosper. And you never know, maybe Nameless will become worth prospecting if the price of Iron Ore continues to climb. RIO does have a current rail structure there, would make sence, but not this year IMO.

Cheers all, out for dinner now so cya later.

Footy, go the Bombers and also those mighty Hampton Rovers.

A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.251M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 475630 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.