MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

MESO action tonight, page-2655

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Interesting note from Utopian on the Yahoo Board (italics from me on what I think is the key bits):

53 minutes ago
    @Matt I can access MSB sale data including live BID/ASK, sale amounts, value, number of trades, VWAP and daily short interest percentage. I can access this as well with MESO data.

The live data shows if there is an XT component to a transaction on ASX.

I normally don't analyze or discuss it to that depth since I'm not a trader. And I could sit there obsessed with it all day if I did. I only access it when I want to follow crucial dates before an announcement or if I see an anomoly. But it is curious when someone puts 100,000 sale offers at multiple levels just above last sale price on ASX. And they 'magically' disappear without a sale or when the market has closed. Which indicates it is a large holder playing games to keep price within a range.

I don't trade Meso nor have a stop loss (that's just me, not recommending you to follow that strategy) I do top up when it's ridiculously sold off for no reason other than market sentiment for the day.

Interesting that no insiders have sold any shares in Mesoblast this year. That's a signal I look for in companies.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.