MSB 1.64% $1.05 mesoblast limited

MESO action tonight, page-2795

1. 2,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Hi LearningE and PabloA

LE said OMG it is already premarket and I haven't gone to sleep yet. Something tells me I won't sleep until after the dec.

PA said Another night watch the chart

I have been in this business for such a long time.

The markets will be there after you both have a good night sleep. Don't fall in love with your pet stocks so much that you have to follow them hour by hour. Unless your a short term daily trader.

If your a chartist then you might need to follow daily , but it not essential, but I suspect that you two are just counting paper profits, with excitement.

Not good financially or emotionally long term.

Depending on what price you entered, set some targets

Its alright to go long for good stocks and see what happens. This approach does not need watching over night, maybe checking once a week.

Then your might at times bank some profits by partical sales and then try to re enter. It helps to be a chartist, but if your not then there is nothing wrong with the attitude that if your stock doubles from your entry price to take 33.3% or 50% of the table. With 50% you are free carrying the rest of your holdings.

I am a chartist.

These are my trades with MSB.

My history with MSB Bought 1.62 , Bought 1.92 , Sold part 2.84 , sold part 2.19 , bought back in 1.73 and then added some at 3.30. I am coming close to a free carry, but not quite yet. Closing price today 5.08

So you two need to decide. Either just to go Long and experience the up and down waves. Or at sometime (depending on your entry price) in this next timeline to take some profits off the table and maybe free carry the rest. It all depends on your entry price.

But as a clues when to take some profits off the table I will give you a follow up. Its late and I need to go to bed.

Just my opinions. DYO

Good luck folks

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.018(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.187B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.04 $1.646M 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 53072 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 85807 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.