MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

I’m really unsure. I believe in the management team and the...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I’m really unsure. I believe in the management team and the product/s. I hear ya on the getting out recently. It’s a shame that you have held for that long but obviously felt the time was right to say goodbye! Ultimately I think the FDA decision has really rocked everyone’s confidence. How did it happen, why didn’t management see it coming etc etc. seems to be a lot of people with 20/20 hindsight but it was largely unexpected and caught a lot of smart people off guard. My personal feeing is that aGVHD, while certainly a catalyst for share growth, was more
    about the confidence it would have inspired In the market that SI and gang were in the right flow with the FDA and the process. I personally think that most of the real future commercial value for the company lies with some of the other applications, so I’m happy to wait. A good ards result would change the momentum again. It’s a wild ride but I remain positive at this stage. If there is something more fundamentally flawed in the relationship with FDA, or some combination of the big pharma conspiracy theories (wouldn’t count it in or out), then we have a problem. The shorts are a worry but I think that’s more a function of biotech than anything specifically MSB based. Let’s face it, if you shorted 10 biotechs you’d be right 80% of the time. Our job is to pick the 2 that will fly and I’m still confident that one of them is MsB..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.