MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MESO action tonight, page-486

1. 6,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2621
    I reckon there is going to be some company discovery during this time thanks to the ARDS COVID-19 treatment. US and other world wide investors will compare the relative risk and rewards of MSB and understand this is by no means a one hit wonder and worth the punt for all potential revenue streams and read outs coming up in the next 3-4 months.

I think investors here will be surprised when this run is sustained. Understandable negativity given the history of the company and SP, but "this time its different" - my famous last words!

I've been in and out of this stock over many years, never feeling convinced we were close enough to sustainability and a blockbuster but have bought back in last week with the comfort there are too many near term drivers of the business to ignore any longer and sentiment should be supportive given the COVID-19 opportunity and towards healthcare companies.

In better times, we normally would be doing investor presos after such interest and publicity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.