MSB 2.10% $1.17 mesoblast limited

MESO action tonight, page-574

1. 4,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 340
    No,notatall.OthershavecommentedovertheyearsonthepotentialofMSBtobetrulyoneofthegreatcompany'softheworld.

PleaseinformusalloftheotherASXlistedcompany,thatinrecentdayshashadtheUnitedStatesGovernmentfundanentirePhaseIIIclinicaltrialusingMSBtechnology?Hitormiss[it'llbeaBIGhit]-thisFDAauthorisedtrialisMANYmillionsofdollarsworthFREEmoneytoMesoblast-validatinginwayswecan'tevenbegintoimagineourWorldLeadingAdultStemCelltechnology.

Wordtothewise,ifyouwantto''climbintothering''withmeanddebatethemeritsofMSBtechnology,beontopofyoursubject!ThesedaysI'mnotabigposterhere,butI'vebeenaroundtheMSBstoryagoodfewyearsandwell.....donemyhomework!clear.png

"Word to the wise, if you want to ''climb into the ring'' with me and debate the merits of MSB technology, be on top of your subject! These days I'm not a big poster here, but I've been around the MSB story a good few years and well.....done my homework!"

Then you'll know (to quote you) words to the effect of:

"I remain quietly bullish as to the medium outlook and, in the longer-term, the sky's the limit."

have also been said around the MSB story a good few years.

GLTAH, especially long termers, you deserve it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.025(2.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.22 $1.15 $6.344M 5.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8683 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 32999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.