MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MESO action tonight, page-598

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Hey Doc,

As a scientist, I find your analysis to be a little simplistic and I am hoping, not intentionally misleading.

Just a couple of clarifications:

1) Remdesmivir = nucleotide analogue with a higher binging affinity to the catalytic site than the natural substrate (Notoriously challenging to produce, involving significant investment of time, money and effort. Unfortunately, commonly undermined by selection of drug resistant mutants. Mode of action: stops viral replication

2) hydroxychloroquine = antimalarial with no antiviral activity demonstrated in humans. At most, it has been demonstrated in a mouse model, and suspected mode of action is increasing endosome acidity, preventing release of virus into the cytoplasm. Again stops viral replication

3)MSCs demonstrable immuno-modulatory effect, preventing cytokine storming in ARDS. No impact on viral replication.

Speculating that there is an equivalence in likelihood of Phase 3 outcomes is being a little loose with the science....but I do thank you for your service to the community as a health care worker during this time

Cheers
    V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.