MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MESO action tonight, page-608

1. 6,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2621
    Exactly. Seems like some ppl are new to investing don't understand the mechanisms of large SP rises and the consolidation/profit taking process.

We have had 3 very bullish days of rises and one small pullback and probably one today on ASX. The last two sessions on MSB and MESB:

MSB volumes: 38M (up 40+%) followed by 38M (up 40+%). Average daily volume(12 months): 2.8M
    MESB volumes: 150M (up 140%) followed by 21M (down 25%). Average daily volume(3 months): 0.8M

As one can see, these are off the chart volumes and a large cohort in the market saying MSB should be valued considerably higher. There are many reasons why holders sell but only one reason why they buy in this scenario.

As a medium to long term investor, I would be wary to listen to the short term scalpers here making their daily wages. They will always have to work for their daily trades because they have no insight or conviction to be able to hold a potential multi-bagger through thick and thin which will ultimately make their scalping look like chump change. As an investor in A2M sub $1, I have watched them all brag about their 10-20-40% gains, even 100% gain trades, before trying to repeat the same after the SP has risen 300-400%. They can never get their timing right and can never commit the large dollars required for retirement type gains because they have no insight or conviction on the business. They just look at their charts without understanding what is driving that chart. Don't get me wrong, TA is useful for finding short term entry/exit points but absolutely useless for valuing the potential of a business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.