MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

you still maintain the same sanctimonious insistence that the...

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    you still maintain the same sanctimonious insistence that the business is now adequately funded and that this is all just some sort of casual hiccup.

That you are still perpetuating the same reckless and unqualified statement about the company now being "cashed up" after the NASDAQ IPO.

What? As usual you pepper your critique with overblown adjectives...smearing what I'm saying.

Clearly we are engaged in JV discussions which will provide future funding for more applications. And yes, we are cashed up relatively the company has stated what the funds are to be used for. We will have revenue from the Japan aGVHD sales. As usual you want to apply criteria that work for your blue chips on MSB, good on you...the savagery in the Nasdaq listing has made it easy for you, but this is NOT a blue chip stock. It's an emerging one.

As I consider the mauling that MSB got with the listing as unjustified I hardly should fear to show my face.

You imply that I'm personally responsible for people's losses because I made positive posts about the company! What a smear. Unreal. I have said all day long on Monday and some of Tuesday that they don't become losses unless you sell. If you have confidence that the company is going to move forward then don't sell. I say things like that regularly. How clear can that be?

But people did lose confidence. This is not my responsibility and you cannot make it so. You cannot also pretend that it was a justifiable rout. IMO it is not. But it does show how brokers and traders work up close.

What about others who have the same view as me? They are here. They just don't engage with you for good reason. It's a very slippery situation to do that.Those mum & dad investors that you claim to champion might not be so grateful to you for your negative views by then.

I provide an alternate view to yours, and the traders and shorters (it is logical that the latter ARE in here though most deny it).

The fact that I do this is so incredibly threatening that you devote so much energy trying to neutralise my posts...using colourful language and to distract and deflect. It's a study.

Then you accuse me of being a victim. Good god man. This is almost funny. (As is your persistent habit of mimicking my turns of phrase.)

Oh yes, MSB. The fundamentals are the same. In fact they changed for the better having the funds now available. But to you that's irrelevant.

You are now the protector of the people and denounce me as associated with the losses that people made? I shouldn't show my face? Oh the irony. Tell us that in 5 years mate! When MSB is fully mature. I am entitled as a shareholder to state my belief in the company and why.

You sir, and your minions are a study. Never struck anything like it. And I do find it fascinating that you devote so much effort to it. But worst of all, you cast yourself as saviour of the downtrodden retail investor. Oh sorry, my irony meter has gone nuts again. No person with the slightest shred of dignity and respectability would try to pull such a stunt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.