MSB 0.81% 91.8¢ mesoblast limited

MESO - change of IPO price at last minute, page-13

1. 30,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    I think he knows they're derived from adult stem cells. His nickname 'antibody' suggests some clue about biological science.

But what he is referring to is general ignorance and paranoia associated with embryonic stem cells, spilling over into MSB.
    Perhaps the publicity for the IPO took a bit too much for granted.
    I also think some of the instos in the US might have preferences for home grown stem cell varieties. although they are way behind MSB. We will have to wait and see.

I was expecting far better than this, but SeekingAlpha certainly did a colossal disinformation and smear campaign accusing MSB of data mining and having failed stage 2 clinical trials. They are short shares of Mesoblast with a price target of $1.25 per ADR abscribing zero value to the sales of product in Japan.
    Why the Japanese would approve a supposedly ineffective therapy is not explained...
    Why the bother with comparing biotechs in Australia with MSB is not explained, when there are so few companies which are in the top 200 ASX so you are comparing minnows.
    They have no clue about shorting and price manipulation on low volumes.
    They ignored the high survival rates from the CHF patients treated with MSB stem cells.
    They used only one set of criteria to model supposed success or failure? Blimey at the AGM we saw many charts and models showing results.

If anyone is data-mining it has to be SeekingAlpha.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/366...ch-cooking-up-a-turkey-for-american-investors

Yet only in Sept 2015 the same service rated MSB highly. http://seekingalpha.com/article/349...em-cell-sector-is-making-substantive-progress. Something is up. It sounds like somebody has got to them with some heavy disinformation and an angle.

Shocking really. I had thought the US market was more sophisticated than that. This alone makes the Australian market look like a Sunday school picnic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.8¢
Change
-0.008(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.053B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.5¢ 91.5¢ $1.019M 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 288 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 496 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.