MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

MESO, NASDAQ Monday, 1:37am US EST, page-8

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Sorry you feel annoyed. I felt disappointed too.

But I'm more annoyed by the obvious slanting and misrepresentations going on especially with the seekingalpha demolition job on MSB.

I got swayed a bit today especially by the anger and vitriol by people in HC who should be calmer. It hasn't been an easy day to say the least. I try to post reasonably regularly to counter the barrage of negative posts from shorters and traders, but it's not easy. Vinn used to do it but he dropped the baton. I don't post the same way as he does. Many of the old faithful don't look in because they know it's repetition...and it's often unpleasant...to me it's a matter of principle.

RE MSB I certainly didn't expect to speak to anyone important, and though our conversation was brief, I had already calmed down by that time and got some perspective back.

the main thing is the takeaway that we have a place in the US for the next anns to be heard. The market response there will exceed what we get in just Australia. It has been a painful birth no doubt about it. If we didnt have so much in the pipeline I would be far more unhappy. But we do! Lucrative applications, on market in Japan...TIG hasn't got that!

Stay calm and thanks for being civilised about it! the symbols made me laugh...although I hear you and I understand your frustration...just that I know this is going to develop a lot better, Just take a look at this TIG mob and ask yourself if it's as impressive as us. IMO they aren't. Not at all!

We are the underdog no doubt about it and TIG has got the most fantastic ramp possible with the seekingalpha report. It's gushing to say the least. A bit like the America's cup and the winged keel IMO. To the Americans they follow the biggest brightest looking story with the flashiest preso. I wouldn't have thought so...but at this stage this seems the case. to the Americans it was inconceivable that the Australians could win especially with superior technology.

BTW Iltescu didn't even mention this TIG mob but the conversation was very brief and he wasn't terribly complimentary about the degree of accuracy of the seekingalpha report on MSB. He's just very diplomatic, moderate in his choice of language and he plays by the book. (Which I admire). he did not go into detail about why the US market was rougher than expected. He probably can't. We need to be fair to him and not just assume it's incompetence on our part...something might have gone wrong at the US end or we got taken a bit by the underwriters who undersold and seized their chance to make a killing. All sorts of possibilities exist in combination with this TIG situation IMO. Sentiment is very important, but sentimental favourites with puff pieces playing to the home crowd? Hmm.

BUT. If things progress as they look like doing, it's going to be all past us eventually like a bad dream. IMO.

Knees? Hmm. Admirable but it's not exactly CHF or aGVHD is it? More like the spinal...but we are going to market with the aGVHD in early 2016!

Winged keel.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 17/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.