MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Wombat, I agree it was shocking management and I still do not...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Wombat,
    I agree it was shocking management and I still do not understand the cap raise pricing.. so you know Silviu. He is an extremely intelligent and capable CEO. Maybe MSB should have  gone for just 2 applications ..but we have 10+ instead. In the short term , not doubt this added to the cashflow challenges ..but in the long term it will be the right strategy. As someone mentioned the $8.00 did not occur over night and IMO was agreed to before the suspension. The NASDAQ process (read somewhere) started in June 15. So IMO he knew the $8.00 before ...the funds were raised and NASDAQ listing occurs. Still working hard t0 try and make sense why he agreed ?

Also I would have thought they were aiming for more funds (AUS $200m) ...but my understanding is that the minimum was raised. NO QUESTION they could have raised the lot.

From day one..its been about the science and when things get murky ..the only question that I ask myself is - if the science is on track so is the company.

On 1/11/2015 Clinical trials update CHF P3....now 57 Locations...37 Recruiting. Professor did mention at AGM that Teva are driving the P3 and the r/ship is strong.

The dust needs to settle.
    All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.