MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

MESO Nasdaq update, page-1018

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    I have been pondering this very scenario, although an unrealistic conspiracy.

One answer that comes to mind is what is going on with the large multinational petroleum corporations. You see the occasional downramping article for EVs and how it will never be feasible to fully implement due to infrastructure and recharge time/travel. That is pretty much the negative extent they can have on the future of EVs. Now that it seems inevitable that EVs and their technologies are adopted everywhere (e.g. government regulations on emissions, climate change etc), these petroleum corporations are actually investing in green technology, battery companies - they know that it cannot be stopped, so are putting their money where the technology will go.

I feel the same situation with MSB and stem cell therapy: there is a lot of talk on this new treatment modality, where some scientists say it has too many risks/unknowns, and some that say it is the way forward as there is overwhelming evidence of efficacy and positive treatment outcomes. Think 10-15 years ago when stem cell labs were shut down by governments, the world and its opinions have come a long way. The stubborn old-timers can only do so much to try and stop this, but research has already proven that this is breakthrough revolutionary therapy that is/must be adopted.

Big pharmas will be sweating it out now that MSB has a successful product that has passed a massive hurdle and 99% chance of approval from the FDA. If you can't change the flow, just go with the flow. I think there is a very high probability that big pharmas are/will be approaching MSB currently and in the near future for JV opportunities (or dare I say it, a "takeover". Being the "first" to do something gives exclusivity and a massive head start to any other competitor.

I came across MSB when the SP tanked earlier this week and really thought it was a no brainer. Happy to be a part of history and the beginnings of a significant step forward for humanity. Truly happy for all the children and families that will be able to access this life-saving treatment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.