MSB 1.52% $1.01 mesoblast limited

I think Taimoor164 makes a fair point for exactly the reasons...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I think Taimoor164 makes a fair point for exactly the reasons you have mentioned col69. As you have said, the current share price really only reflects the likely sales generated by Ryoncil if/when approved. While I wouldn’t want to see large gaps created by a rapid share price rise due to the recent announcement, I am surprised to see meso trend downwards on the 2nd day post announcement. As a health care practitioner I have a comprehensive understanding of the mechanism of action for mesoblasts stem cell therapies and am 100% certain that the vast majority of mesoblasts therapies will have positive results, however the underlying potential of this stock is not being reflected in the share price and I can see why some are frustrated or confused. I believe this is predominantly due to a general lack of pathophysiological knowledge surrounding stem cell therapy among the vast majority of investors and just using this company as a short term/day trading stock. hoping to see the potential of this stock and it’s treatments publicised more widely to get more investors on-board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.015(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 99.0¢ $1.010M 1.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 52043 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 92681 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.