MSB 2.60% 98.5¢ mesoblast limited

MESO Nasdaq update, page-4322

1. 2,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    For sure - there is risk in anything. Buy what you can afford to risk for sure.

Either you believe the MSB path and therapies or not.

I don’t see MSB’s approval chance at 50% due to how far they have come (with FDA supportive) and more compete data to date. I see this as a higher percentage which is factually in line with other companies that have faced similar issues and still gained approval.

Quite a binary decision in the end and it’s a personal choice.

From a price perspective - Since 2010 when MSB started to get their real plans together, the SP has not been below $1.01 as the floor. The exception only to this was this last 18 month period which was the general worldwide share market correction and mass sell down of all risk stocks. That saw the price move past $1.01, not due to MSB but due to worldwide market correction and those sell offs had been very unreasonable and fear driven(mass oversold situations)to thousands of stocks and even some very big and well known brand names. Pretty much anything that touched the tech space was affected.

I still see the general and reasonable bottom floor price of MSB at around $1.00 so that is why I see current price as still cheap in relation to past SP support levels. Sure we have had some dilution so you could call 90 cents closer to bottom support. We are not far off bottom support at present - food for thought.

Invest for your personal risk appetite of course.

DYOR and this is not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
0.025(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 99.5¢ 97.0¢ $1.073M 1.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 77224 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 46892 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.