MSB 1.99% 98.5¢ mesoblast limited

MESO Nasdaq update, page-4968

1. 11,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Yes, at the bottom I made a few posts about how the PTSD as you put it can affect people's judgement including the poor take up in the CR by small shareholders.

I hope that helped some people to buy at or below 30 after they had a think about this. One can only say so much without giving advice and the outcome was certainly never assured as well. A probability in regard to one's own circumstances and risk profile.

@Pledge has not 'entertained' us for a few days with his views. Off on a wild bender celebrating hopefully.

Now @Pledge maybe the grandmaster chess move by SI was in fact the raise at 30c in the knowledge that there would be a shortfall whichHE would have control over as to its take-up and distribution. Now one looking very few steps ahead would claim he made a bad move ( you know who has had a lot to say in this regard on another forum ) and caused massive dilution unnecessarily. But SI has been able to ensure he and Gregory George have been able to ensure control by taking up a very high percentage of the CR shares at this low price. It is this move which may be the difference between being allowed to survive independently long enough for a 100x plus return as opposed to being taken over for a 10x or less return in the short term without that control percentage being in place to stop a takeover attempt.

Raising the required $$$ in the short term was a necessary thing to do but a minor consideration in the long term for SI.... The long game was the main consideration.

Just one view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
-0.020(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.3¢ $810.0K 814.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 111030 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 7909 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.