MSB 1.03% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

@AremacI want to make an effort here for this young lady kudos...

1. 3,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2789

@Aremac

I want to make an effort here for this young lady sneaky.png kudos to you for calling someone on here a big dickhead, I like your style Aremac
    and yes some do lie and discredit people here.....I would say its more their ego at work in regards to Hot Copper.

This is what I think about the sp drop this week. I like to draw an analogy to make my point.
    Money-wise the high point of my life on the market was Afterpay and I've spoken about it before..
    It sits perfectly alongside Mesoblast for these reasons which attract me:

There were powerful forces for and against both companies.
    For Mesoblast there is the US side, the Pharma lobby, and many corrupt entities including the corrupt US market itself (who invented naked shorting)
    For Afterpay there were political opponents on the left who saw the company as a greedy pseudo lender without a licence, unregulated, and likely to prey on the unsuspecting public through lax lending practices. Almost every Oz politician was against Afterpay. Their fears were proven 100% wrong.

But it was unique like Mesoblast and the directors were confident if they could move quickly enough to cement powerful relationships in the USA and GB - before their noisy opponents did, they would reap huge rewards. But there was wild price volatility - enough to frighten the pants off most investors. During one dark period the price crashed back to about $15 after being above $50 as best as I remember.

I learned the lessons I live by today in Mesoblast - in answer to your question as to what I think about a price fall.
    * you have to have conviction that your investment is for real - worthy of your dedication, and ignore the falls
    * you have to hold to your course no matter how hard on your nerves in volatile times
    * I sold out and bought back in 3 times when the company showed over time I made the wrong decision, it continued going up

Investors loved Afterpay like a major league sport with the share price racing away from $4 something all the way to circa $100, while the directors never ceased rolling out programs in global markets. My mates and I used to tease retailers about why they didn't have Afterpay on their shop windows.

I survived into the $90's after making my first investment around $8. The hardest part: It all works in slow motion like Mesoblast today, each day an agony. We haven't reached that level yet but I know we have the goods albeit very complicated goods. I have very high hopes I will leave a nice legacy.

..Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.010(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
96.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.5¢ $3.454M 3.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 84546 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 132684 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.