MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

All the best to you, Antibody. I dont comment often but i will...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    All the best to you, Antibody. I dont comment often but i will support your observations about bumbling authorities. I am ex-ATO and spent 30 odd years at the coalface of compliance work. To be good, you had to understand the regulatory framework in which you operated, how business worked within that framework and how we could keep people reasonably honest (to support a level playing field).

My dealings with the DPP and ASIC (on the whole) were frustrating. Both areas were a sheltered workshop for people who were, primarily, unqualified and incompetent. The majority did not want to rock the boat and we still see this today with blind mantras such as "shorting allows market discovery and share liquidity". Really, what it does do is encourage exactly the current manipulation which you describe. Personally, I'd ban the practice and expect investors to do due diligence when investing in shares (housing etc). Additionally, have punitive prosecution of directors who fail to meet their disclosure requirements. I doubt that we will see such because there is an unholy alliance in which all parties are comfortable. Except retail investors.

That's why I don't go balls deep in any one company. Enough from me. Remember that old gag, if you need a 2nd opinion, ask your proctologist to change hands. Cheers Keith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.