MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Hello all, I have to make this quick as medicals continue, but...

1. 3,331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2876
    Hello all,

I have to make this quick as medicals continue, but no drama I am ok but long term it will be loooooong time before finality.

I am indebted to @Keith58 for having the guts to give us his opinion as to the quality of governance by the people who are paid hard cash (public cash) to give us a governance. No time could be better than right now to talk again about manipulation of stocks like MSB while the stock price is being manipulated using well known techniques to "walk the price down" day after day. Of course if MSB was recognized as junk and headed for hell we would see a free fall as everyone (including me) rushed to the exit at any price to escape with a few pennies. But this is not free fall, it is "controlled manipulation".

All rotten organizations in time are brought down by whistle blowers. Think about it. Eventually the combined power of thousands of whistle blowers can bring down the mightiest of empires including sovereign governments, airlines, political parties. Keith's insights were a wake up call to me at least; his post received a miserable number of "likes" when it should have been at least a thousand in my opinion - when was the last time we had an eloquent commentary like his built on 30 years of experience combined with intimate knowledge of the minions who run our regulator ????
    And he very clearly does not want or seek publicity.

I will pick up on just one small point out of his essay: "...all parties are comfortable....except retail investors"

The fact is there is only PUBLIC (government) and PRIVATE (retail) money.= retail investors.
    You there Sir in the collar and tie working for a hedge fund or a super fund or insurance company or bank have your hands indirectly on retail money
    You legally represent that money in the eyes of the law.

If you generate corrupt results or turn a blind eye to corruption, and get caught up in it because you said nothing, I have seen the devastating consequences on young lives when Dad gets marched off to a prison farm for 3 years. It's horrific.

We halleluja, here is one voice to say it in plain English. Our governance system is completely incompetent!

Thanks Keith I am sorry, and grateful to you.

Anti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.