MSB 4.00% $1.17 mesoblast limited

I did say I would ring you @ddwn, now get some sleep. @stocksa...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792

I did say I would ring you @ddwn, now get some sleep.
    @stocksa sorry my friend i'm with @ces on what would happen if Novartis pulled out. Sure the share price would be hit but unless their decision is supported by the data then in the long run it would actually be better for us. We have cash in the bank. If we are selective we can afford to run a confirmatory trial in CLBP. We can also run any confirmatory trial if required for SRGvHD. With the retail outlets of SurgeCentre already on board so to speak and plenty of demand, then we would have the cashflow to exploit the full potential of Rem-L. Again unless the data says otherwise, Crohn's etc is going to be massive. As it stands we have given up 50% of that to Novartis. Happy to have that one back on board.
    I think the cost of getting the heart therapy to market might mean a partnership. The data was fantastic and the market would go through the roof no matter what Novartis decided on Rem-L. Having said that I expect Novartis to confirm. Love the idea of the announcement on the Nasdaq so I can wake @ddwn up. Might by interesting trying to get his number from Directory enquiries. The curtains won't be coming down on Mesoblast other than for several curtain calls when we will all be applauding, even pledge. Well you never know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.