MSB 2.29% $1.07 mesoblast limited

1. Mesoblast has been stating for years that they have been in...

1. 6,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1272
    1. Mesoblast has been stating for years that they have been in negotiation with Big Pharma yet few deals done. None for the USA and Europe.
    2. Mesoblast stem cells signal a quantum shift in medicine. If (I personally believe when) approved, medicine will change forever. Inflammation (and along with it, disease) will be cured. Treatments from Big Pharma will not be needed - that's what is meant by 'quantum shift' here. This is a MASSIVE disruption to Big Pharma - it's a game changer.
    3. The POTUS has not mentioned Mesoblast. He has mentioned anything and everything else since March but never Mesoblast. Even though, until recently the MSB ARDS by Covid-19 trials were the only trials for any treatment for Covid-19 that was being conducted and paid for by the US Government. There is no way the POTUS has not been briefed on Mesoblast Stem Cells.
    4. The Australian Government has not mentioned Mesoblast? Why? Nothing?
    5. The recent ODAC voting for GVHD for kids was 9 to 1. Think about the '1' vote? How? Why? I see it as a sign that even when evidence and responses are overwhelming, 'things' are at play. How the hell does that expert justify his vote? Don't bother replying to this question as I already know his answer. If that isn't a WTF moment I don't know what is?! I know it couldn't be Big Pharma - no way! He's not biased - no way!
    6. I can't see Big Pharma just walking away from centuries of $ Billion revenue from treatments and just saying 'oh, well', can you?

Discuss. If you don't have me on ignore, of course.

It's very real but no one here discusses it. That's weird.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $4.942M 4.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 70659 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 43531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.