MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Mesoblast & Celgene..tick tock...., page-33

1. 16,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8380
    "Why would you care? Indeed. That is a leading question. Why would you care."

Why would I care to post my thoughts and opinions on a forum that is designed - not just generally, but quite specifically - for the purposes of people posting their thoughts and opinions?

That's a bit like asking why would I buy groceries at a place where groceries are sold.
    Or why would I go to a theater to see a show.
    Or to a golf course to play golf.

For, just like those few examples of people using amenities for the very purposes intended, HotCopper is purpose-built for the very thing that I - and all of us - are doing, viz. the offering of opinions and the expression of our diverse array of view points.

(Of course, if you happen to not like that arrangement, or the manner in which is is being conducted, you are at liberty to invoke the avenue of protest that involves petitioning the fine folk who voluntarily offer their time as the forum's moderators. Tell them that you want a certain poster Madamswer sanctioned because there is something that doesn't "add up" and his/her presence is causing you offence.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.